Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The Chase


You run
I chase
You hide
a road full of haze
you race
I try to keep pace.
when I give up
unsure of my luck
out of the shadows.
you reveal yourself.
Walking straight up to me.
what irony
Just when you walked that mile.
I realize the chase was futile.

16 comments:

Indian Girl American World said...

Very interestingly penned! Loved it

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Divsi. Though, am a bit lost here. too many thoughts here. So, is it about chasing a goal you never actually ever wanted or is it facing and meeting what you were destined to and instead of hurry you could've enjoyed the journey? :D

Red Handed said...

hhahha this was interesting indeed.

Anita Sabat said...

Chase comes to a sweet & happy end!
Had the chase not been there, the end would have been different!
Nice one, Divsi :)

Carrie Van Horn said...

The joy is in the journey they say. This is a wonderful write Divsi. :-)

Mr.Miglani said...

Quite very interesting and sweet !

Preeti S. said...

"Just when you walked that mile
I realize the chase was futile. " - Wow.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I nominated your blog for 'The One Lovely Blog Award'! Follow the instructions written on our blog to take this forward! Happy blogging :D.

divsi said...

Thanks Sonal :)

divsi said...

Glad you liked it :)

divsi said...

Thanks Shanx..It refers to the irony of a chase... only to find the destination not at all appealing!

divsi said...

So true! Thanks Anita :)

divsi said...

Absolutely! :) Thanks for reading and appreciating :)

divsi said...

Thanks Rahul :)

divsi said...

Thanks :)

divsi said...

Thanks :) I am humbled :)