
skillful pretence...
fraudulent friendships..
"hollow" but seemingly intense..
unworthy and not for keeps...
sugar-coated words..
guileful conversations..
but intent to hurt..
beyond your ignorant imagination..
indomitable ego..
timeless silence..
you care to feel low???
for the one indifferent to your existence??
initial hurt..
torrents of memories..
unacceptable realisation..
gratuitous but true..
plaintive yet true..
ephemeral phase..
lasting just for some days..
time invigorates..
you enter the nonchalant state..
forgetting but not FORGIVING...
placidly smiling..
new found wisdom on friendships..
worthy, priceless and for keeps..
exuberant life..
back again..
armed with worldly learnings..a NEW YOU!
cautious yet befriending ....the new YOU!
p.s: APOLOGIES! APOLOGIES :( :( for bein so late in title selection n replying to ure comments! :( had been busie busie:(
N thankewwww so so much for the overwhelming response.. Yr title suggestions put me in a fix n was gonna keep multiple titles:p hehe ..
the best suited title for this piece is the suggestion of destiny's child:):) - the NEW YOU ...
*applause* actulli it was also faintly suggested by susheel:) thankyou ppl! thnx to u guys this post is no more "untitled":)
A special thnx to rimz . Atulya. Isha . Shaun . shalu for their BEAUTIFUL suggestions:D
god bless!
cheerz!:D
pic courtesy:
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/gallery/17201-friends.aspx
54 comments:
wow ..awsome pic!:))
as usual a poem full of wisdom.
extremely well written buddy:)
The poem could be called "Knew you"
Those two words bring out,the dual aspect of the poem, the intial unsettling phase as well as the NEW NORMAL YOU.It could also be named "THE NEW YOU" but then somewhere the cold and bitter journey is not expressed which is essential to be called as the worldly learning/wisedom:)
I believe your best poem till date..my opinion could be biased as the entire poem except maybe the last two stanzas precisely depict what's going on in my life right now :)...
as for the title, I suggest 'The Phases of Friendship'...I hope I win!! :p .... keep writing...
awesome poem. short and sweet:-)nice use of words and a deep meaning which in less conveys a lot.keep writing.as for the title need to think as of now..
waah..loved it...yep we learn soo many things in fact frm our lives only... I can think of a title , well dts a lil big 'New Lessons for old 'ME' .."..:)
d piece was very nice..
kip writing.
tke care..:)
Mmm nice one. Well written. Sorry I didnt get any title. :(
Cheers
Randeep
You are wonderful words with words!
Awesome pic again!
Know you..
may be a title..?
hey good post yaar..read twice to say tihs title..:) i enjoyed the vibes in the post..
Awesome!
I felt "Metamorphosis" the moment I finished reading.
Wow..very good rey....achchi poem hai....tum vaise bahut deep deep meaning wale poems likhti ho...
title? mujhse mat pucho..m very bad with it :)
Keep writing such gud gud poems yaar...
sorry ..i can't give a title to such a nice post..don't want to mar it..
its gud..the pic u picked is great..
can it be called untitled only?
Ah! A poem that comes strongly as a piece that is meant to reprove the fair-weather friends. We come across such people, hypocrites, who have this air of "what's in it for me?" in anything they do, even if it means making friends or maintaining friendship. I believe many of us would have come across such people, many of us have become aware, and many would have learned how to find one when they see one.
No one's the wiser, people learn this all by themselves. People who are critical will never be able to make friends, and those who have been hurt by such people will be wary of making some.
Now for the title, may I dare suggest you "I trust... Only in me".
Very Beautiful poem with profound meaning... :)
last two lines were thought provoking... :)
Loved the poem as it starts as a day..passes into night...and again a new day with a knowledge of night... :)
Cheers!!
Hi !! I think these were some of the best words on your Blog.Truly related to everyone..Nice one..
@ Divsi
Simply Loved the poem...
The title I think for the poem shall be "echo of silence".
~Keep the spark Alive..
Beautiful lines.
Hoodibaba!!!What a poem!!Lovellyyyyy!!!Keep writing superb stuff like this!!
The new you, maybe?
Great poem anyway! :)
"The New Me, The New You"
Gr8 poem, touching n connecting..
Well written..
'Redefining the lost soul' -- i suggest.very well crafted
Hey re...long time eh...sorry been busy..anyways...nice lines yaar divs :) ....and u know i m not a fan of big words...hence...i d say "LIFE" :p...i know its not catchy or anything..but it instantly came to mind.
luv
amith
hi divsi
superb poem, very well written.
you beautifully put across your thoughts onto the paper.
i read it twice over, liked it a lot.
nice pic as well :)
Its too deep... I am not that intelligent. *feels sad*
the beauty of short sentences is - they are sharp and timid. You have used them well here...
hey gud wrk here..
the other part of US shrewd, hypocrite, skeptic ... strange@times we act.. . .
Got dis title if u'ld lyk "kitne Ajeeb Rishtey hein yahan pe" a li'l 'hat ke' ;D
Lovely poem Divsi :)
Here's a title that struck me
"You play..I watch"
or
"The same old tune"
Cheers
CRD
Touching words
my compliments :-)
greetings from The Netherlands
Anya :)
Kareltje =^.^=
Hey Divsi,
u and me are listed in the below link...go and check out...
http://lifebetweensunsetandsunshine.blogspot.com/2009/11/blogs-0110.html
i think 'phases' would make an apt title for this piece...because in life, everything happens in phases..nothing is permanent...and the sooner we accept that the faster life stands explained!
beautifully written!
some incidents, people, emotions make us stronger as a person.
You live you learn
You love you learn
You cry you learn
You lose you learn
- Alanis Morissette
First of all apologies for arriving late!! Sawie!!
And as far as the poem goes...more is less. Such brilliant use of words!! I'm jealous!! :P
The poem strikes right across....loved it!!!
My lame suggestion for the title - Resurrection??
And oieee!! just noticed!! You not replying ta comments??
Hope all's well!!
Take care
@ sush: thanko buds:) yr comment was wise too:D seriously read it twice u kno:p decide wat u want to Kip it as knew u or new u? Two entries not allowed:) lol
@ umesh: seriously?? My best poem:) *100 watt smile* hehe thankyou!!
N ya if its goin on in ya life rem the poem n become a new you soon! Thanx for the title too dear!
@ manisha : thankeww gal! For ya kind words :)
glad u liked it!
Pls Kip visiting ! :)
Cheerz!
@ rimz: thanko sweetie:) I liked ya title a lot! A lil long but a great one.
m happiee u liked the post:)
Tc
Kip visiting
@ randeep : thanx buddy! :) hope ure doin gud n standing tall after falling in the disco:p hehehe ;) Tc
@ pallavi: thanx dear:):) yr comment always makes me :)
Cheers
Tc
@ pramoda: hey thanx! Glad u enjoyed it:) been busie ya Lotsa posts to be read at ya space:(
Thanx for the title! :)
Kip smiling n inspiring like u do:)
@ shaun: thnkew buddie:D
thats a superkewl title..just reminded me of tonks:p u ll know y! Hehe :D
Tc
@ mahesh: thnkz :D :D
glad u like it!
Kya karu yaar deep khudbakhud ho jaati hai! Main kuch nahi karti :p hehe.
But seriously wen u sit writing poems u re in another state altogether haina? :) n sometimes u wonder whether u wrote it;) lol
@ vikas: thnx for the appreciation man! :)
U re kind! :D
I thot once to Kip it untitled onli:p
But cmmon every post deserves a title! Wont it feel unfair :p lol
Kip visiting :)
@ vittal: thankyou!! :) n yeah thats a beautiful comment!
Profound n heartfelt. No one is wiser we all learn on r own!
So true.. Agree wid everythin u wrote! :)
thanx for the title! :)
Cheerz!
@ amit: thanx yaar!:) glad u like it!
I wanted a title from u !!!! But nevamind:D
nice line that one..knowledge of the nite:)
@ bharat:
thanxxxx buddy! :)
Elated that u find this as one of my best:)
Cheerz:)
@ rachana:
thnx gal! For the title as well as the comment:) glad u like it! :)
Tc:)
@ indrani:
thankyou:)
@ rhythm:
thnkew my supergal:)
its chilling out der na? :)
@ destiny's child:
thnx gal!:) n an Awesum title!
@ atulya:
welum to my blog:) thnx for yr appreciation :)
N yeah a nice title :) u tuk a cue from destiny's child huh? Hehe
@ poorni:
Welcome to my blog:) thnx for yr comment n the title suggestion :)
Hope to cya again!
@ bhavesh: saw! Thankoooo:) will put it up soon!
@ amith: helllllo! :) lonnng tym buddy! hope yr doin great! :D
Thnx n be alive n kicking on blogsville.. Its fun having ya around! :)
Cheerz!
@ harsha:
thankew so much fr the appreciation :) glad u liked it..
no title? :(
nevamind:) yr comment made up for it:p Hehe!
@ ajay:
whoa welcum again. Gud to cya again:) thnx for the comment!:D
@ harshita:
nahiiiii! Fir se read kar oyeee:( hehe
@ param:
welcome to my blog:) thanx for commentin!
Hope to cya again:)
@ Chris:
thankyou thankyou! :) two titles at sucha short notice! God bless!
@ anya:
hello! glad to c u here:) thanx!my first dutch commentor:D
welcome n hope to c u again:)
@ pri:
welcome to my space. N thnx for yr wonderful comment:)
Cya around! :)
@ k:
Lovely couplet that one:)superb!
Got out the essence of my poem:)
Thnx for sharing:)
Cheerz:)
@ isha:
u dont have to be sawie gulabo:D coz I wont write a new post widout yr comment on the old one:p ;) hehe
jealousssss!
chal lets join the mutually jealous society:D
Thnkewwwww so much :)
n yea amazing title:) makes me feel like writing a post on it..:)
M okie:) had been bijeeee like hell! finally replying to comments Tode:D
hehe...Tonks was my second fave :D
@ shaun: second fav afta? :) hermy?
who else? Although from every single fanfic I've read, Luna runs a close second too.
You did not like my title? Boo-hoo. Thumbs down! Frown. x-( Just in case you do not know what that emoticon means, it means I am angry and could explode. Err... That was a little exaggeration. I wouldn't explode, of course not! ;-) I like the title, compliments the verses.
I read it at least 4 times. I don't know why I didn't get it the first time itself. But it made a lot of sense every time I read it. :-)
Such wonderful use of words!
Poetry is one of the most difficult arts, and you seem to be going great guns at it. :-)
Loved it! Keep writing!
@ vittal:
hehehe :( :( sorrrrrie ! I liked ure title ya.. Sacchii! But it was bout trusting :( N it was great for the first few verses.. But cudnt put it coz the poem ended on a positive note naaa!
now be gud n don't explode plees:p hehe
I'm late, I'm late... damn these xams :|
Love the flow of the poem... and end end mein jaakar toh... it is awesome.... :)
@ karthik: thanku:D :D four times! :0
@ akansha: hey thanx gal:)
Glad u liked it:)
nevamind the late thingie buddy coz even I was busie. Yr 2 states wala post is pendin:(
Post a Comment