"What is this life if full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare."
- W.H Davies
- W.H Davies
Mundane routines.
Odd work hours.
Hectic schedules.
Hectic schedules.
Haywire sleep cycles.
Tensions galore.
In this mad humdrum we actually forget to 'live'.
Amidst all this, there are ways to slow down and enjoy the beauty of a stress -free life. Here is my list :
Amidst all this, there are ways to slow down and enjoy the beauty of a stress -free life. Here is my list :
1.Escape:
I am stuck in a traffic jam. The cars honking madly. Bumper to bumper traffic. Pollution. I sigh. Close my eyes. Wish I could be transported right now. I reminiscent. My last road trip. Whizzing past lush green fields. Watching the sky change its colours: from purple to auburn to orange to a bright blue. Chasing the clouds and the sunrays. Road trips: my perfect escape from the mundane city life. Letting my hair loose , letting the breeze play with it. Fresh countryside air. The ideal way to de -stress!
2.Rejuvenate:
I am back home after a gruelling all day shoot. As every part of my body aches and even moving an inch is a Herculean task, mom drags me for a hot oil hair massage. The joy of oil seeping through your head and moms fingers creating magic. Each nerve relaxes as I realise this is what is sheer bliss! The perfect way to unwind and bid adieu to your stress and aches!
3.Wander:
I stress over never ending work. Meandering through excel sheets , power point presentations. I feel lost, exhausted and distressed.
I know what can de-stress me. I smile as I shut my laptop and plan a forest excursion the next day. Walking through a canopy of green trees, feeling the trees whispering as they dance in the breeze. Watch the leaves and flowers fall and enjoy the silence of nature. An inexplicable calm and serenity! Ah! Nature's way to detoxify you!
4.Explore:
Daily routines are so boring! Not only does one miss out on the tiny joys of life, but also leads a trapped life. Dreams are not realized and a lot of them stay hidden and forgotten.
My perfect way to de-stress is to click moments around me and capture them in my lens forever.
Yes there are moments photographed by the eyes, but the ones taken in your camera are proof of the wonderful moments experienced by you. Photography is like meditation for me. Exploring even my neighborhood with my camera can de-stress me and rejuvenate me.
My perfect way to de-stress is to click moments around me and capture them in my lens forever.
Yes there are moments photographed by the eyes, but the ones taken in your camera are proof of the wonderful moments experienced by you. Photography is like meditation for me. Exploring even my neighborhood with my camera can de-stress me and rejuvenate me.
5. Pause. Play. Refresh:
Music!
Nothing soothes and calms my senses like Music does.After a long day, all I need are my earphones that transport me to another world. A world of dreams, hopes, nostalgia and uplifts the soul.
Be it A.R Rahman's soul stirring music, Jagjit Singh's timeless Ghazals or the magic of mystical Sufi music: Music always infuses energy in a dull day!
What are your perfect ways to de-stress and Slow down Zindagi? Let me know in the comments:
Watch Deepika Padukone rejuvenating herself with the New Parachute Advansed Aromatheraphy Oil in the video below:
‘I am going to try a new quick way to De-stress & #SlowDownZindagi using Parachute Advansed Aromatherapy Oil in association with BlogAdda‘
Nothing soothes and calms my senses like Music does.After a long day, all I need are my earphones that transport me to another world. A world of dreams, hopes, nostalgia and uplifts the soul.
Be it A.R Rahman's soul stirring music, Jagjit Singh's timeless Ghazals or the magic of mystical Sufi music: Music always infuses energy in a dull day!
What are your perfect ways to de-stress and Slow down Zindagi? Let me know in the comments:
Watch Deepika Padukone rejuvenating herself with the New Parachute Advansed Aromatheraphy Oil in the video below:
‘I am going to try a new quick way to De-stress & #SlowDownZindagi using Parachute Advansed Aromatherapy Oil in association with BlogAdda‘
2 comments:
"Tel maalish" and the song.. bliss indeed! Also, if I must add, accidental get together with old time friend, running into the right one who kicks out worries when needed, traveling and writing! (I would have added flying too, if only we had wings)
wonderful points to keep oneself stress free !
Post a Comment