Short, sweet and very true :) Loved the verse.
Thanks a lot Vinay :)
like always, well said buds:)
:) I like it
you search, you chase,you follow and changeand then you stop at lastalas, when beauty is lostShort and mast Divsi :)
glad you do :)
Superb add-on! :)sometimes I feel we should co-write a post! haina? :)
Lovely dear! Simple and beautiful :)
Loved the last line..."Being you" come to think of it so, simple but so very true
Touching true and so very beautiful :)
True...and I feel happy about being myself.. :-)
true and authentic thoughtsMy Indispire Entry
Very rightly expressed, Divsi.May we all be true :)
Thanks much Ravish :)
Thanks a lot Datta <3 :)
Thanks Arti :) #hugs <3
Atta girl! :) Thats how everyone should feel :) There can't be another 'you' :)
Thankyou :)
Amen :) Thanks for such a lovely IndiSpire suggestion Ani :)
Lovely Divsi :)
Post a Comment
20 comments:
Short, sweet and very true :) Loved the verse.
Thanks a lot Vinay :)
like always, well said buds:)
:) I like it
you search, you chase,
you follow and change
and then you stop at last
alas, when beauty is lost
Short and mast Divsi :)
glad you do :)
Superb add-on! :)
sometimes I feel we should co-write a post! haina? :)
Lovely dear! Simple and beautiful :)
Loved the last line..."Being you" come to think of it so, simple but so very true
Touching true and so very beautiful :)
True...and I feel happy about being myself.. :-)
true and authentic thoughts
My Indispire Entry
Very rightly expressed, Divsi.
May we all be true :)
Thanks much Ravish :)
Thanks a lot Datta <3 :)
Thanks Arti :) #hugs <3
Atta girl! :) Thats how everyone should feel :) There can't be another 'you' :)
Thankyou :)
Amen :) Thanks for such a lovely IndiSpire suggestion Ani :)
Lovely Divsi :)
Post a Comment