100 days ago, I set a challenge for myself to revamp this neglected blog. It was to write one poem daily for 100 days.
A challenge to me by me:)
And what a journey this has been.
A big thank you to all who have been a part of this journey. Hitti and Pri who first came to know of it. Gary who made sure I posted each day before 12, Shashank, Ste,Datta, Ankur, Rahul, Anita, Arti, MS, Shweta, Saru, Maniparna, Sahana, Salik, Kitty (apologies if I have missed out anyone)
Also all those on my Indivine network!
And also to BlogAdda for their WOW prompts:)
Ofcourse I will be writing. This is only the end of the 100 day challenge and the beginning of many more :)
#100
She was her own hero.

15 comments:
Good you touched 100 :)
So proud of you! I'm quite sure you would be regular now on!
Thankyou :)
Definitely I will be :) Thanks a lot!
Perfect Note to end your series :) .. Awesome & Luvved it :D
And that's a Century!!! :D Congrats :)
Thanks so much Hitti :)
Thanks so much Vish :)
Awesome...Congrats :)
Awesome both your poem & your pledge. Good luck :)
Ati Sundar! Awesome would be an understatement for sure :)
Oh so that was the reason for all the lovely poems !! Really liked them all !
Thanks so much MS :)
Thanks a lot Tapo :) I am happy to have met a whole bunch of awesome bloggers on this journey :)
Bohot Shukriya :) your appreciation means a lot :)
Post a Comment