Wow a wonderful deep poem with a beautiful pic Divsy! :)Do check out my blog, you still didn't like you said in the Zindagi meet :D
Thanks Aminah! Took me a while to figure out you are blossom :) I dint have your blog link dear. Now that I do will read for sure!Stay connected :)
Wow! Brilliant Divsi :) Both the pic and the words. :)it may seem branches grew apartbut it had merely spread as a new startfor it had listened to its heartand had found its own pathit didn't abide byhence, today it stands high :)
Thanks much Shanx :)Lovely add on as always!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow a wonderful deep poem with a beautiful pic Divsy! :)
Do check out my blog, you still didn't like you said in the Zindagi meet :D
Thanks Aminah! Took me a while to figure out you are blossom :)
I dint have your blog link dear. Now that I do will read for sure!
Stay connected :)
Wow! Brilliant Divsi :) Both the pic and the words. :)
it may seem branches grew apart
but it had merely spread as a new start
for it had listened to its heart
and had found its own path
it didn't abide by
hence, today it stands high :)
Thanks much Shanx :)
Lovely add on as always!
Post a Comment