Different, strange, and yes- beautiful. Forces you to ponder about the deep thoughts penned down. and when everybody will be gone quietly, one will come along to fly higher, to wait longer to break though and come out stronger a fighter, who will always be around
It was written in a temporary phase of mind. ( This is not a philosophy I would swear by!) :p I wouldn't kill you for this add on. Simply Because: It reeks of hope. Hope is something we all dwell on, don't we? :)
read it thrice and was always hung with the last four lines. But trust me, I still found it beautiful. Probably, because the pic and words portrayed strength too? or so it was in my mind :D :) Keep writing. Best Wishes!
7 comments:
very nice poem divsi :)
I link it to emotional walls
Thanks MS :)
It is precisely that :)
Different, strange, and yes- beautiful. Forces you to ponder about the deep thoughts penned down.
and when everybody will be gone
quietly, one will come along
to fly higher, to wait longer
to break though and come out stronger
a fighter, who will always be around
(P.S. don't kill me now ;) )
It was written in a temporary phase of mind. ( This is not a philosophy I would swear by!) :p
I wouldn't kill you for this add on.
Simply Because: It reeks of hope. Hope is something we all dwell on, don't we? :)
read it thrice and was always hung with the last four lines. But trust me, I still found it beautiful. Probably, because the pic and words portrayed strength too? or so it was in my mind :D :) Keep writing. Best Wishes!
Post a Comment