Thursday, July 05, 2012

unshackled.



A gush of wind. A kick off the ground.
into the skies. Just one sound.
the wind.
leaving in awe.
The sight beneath. With No flaw.

A leap into the clouds.
A jump into bliss.
The trill surpasses all dangers all risks.

The eyes swallow the sights.
The soul sees.
The snowcapped mountains.
The whispering trees.

The heart flutters.
The mind mutters.
Is this the place to be?
Just my breathing and me.

A feeling of flying.
A feeling of floating.

A feeling of discovering me.
A feeling being so free.
Higher and higher up from the world I flee.
Today I am unshackled.
Never been so free.


5 comments:

Umesh Agarwal said...

so happy to read these words coming from you...blogsville is alive again! :)

Unknown said...

....Divsi at her best...but she is back with a bang....twice the energy...power...and yeah creative tools too! Lend me your camera....dear! :)

Loved the poem...it was nice...went in sync

Ashish Sood said...

Well written divsi. Keep writing. What is your real name, I so wonder.

Ashish Sood said...

Well written divsi. Keep writing. What is your real name, I so wonder.

divsi said...

@umesh and rajeev: a much delayed thanks! :)

rajeev camera aapka better hai mere se ;) hehe


@ashish: thanku ! :) for blogsville its divsi..everywer else...divyakshi..:)