
I want to be a butterfly....
and fly away to a world of smiles...
where a query would not be met with sarcasm..
a mistake would never be returned with a cane...
where life would be as pristine as rain..
I want to be squirrel and scurry away to a world with lesser thorns..
where people awaited you with open arms not scorns..
where trust would not meet doubt..
where every discussion wouldnt be a bout..
I want to be phoenix..
where rising from ashes could come true..
where life could be refreshed back to new..
where hope would not be stamped on just when its born..
where people would value you when you are “there”not after you are gone..
I want to be flower not a weed
when criticism & neglect breeds..
when all YOU knoW Is YOU ARE unwanted..
your existence is taken for granted..
accept me the way i am..
forgive me like you would want to be forgiven..
yell shout say a dozen things ruthlessly..
dont lash me with silence purposely..
dont hurt me indifferently
who knows tomorrow it will be you..
someone somewhere may give it back to you..
the very same things you gave me...
wrote this poem last year..
someone somewhere loves all of us never ever hurt them or worst make them feel unwanted..people are more important than things:)
17 comments:
really touching...
i have no more words for this poem.
very beautiful... have you clicked this foto urself?
very well written piece :)
beautifully crafted
just one word.. :)
amazing! :D
So well written, I like the flow of words.
you could look at a tougher but one which could give you more-satisfaction-and-happiness-at-the-end-of-day viewpoint. unfortunately, its clichéd.
Be yourself. And appreciate all that you can be. And incorporate all you can, in yourself.
And for someone who can even think of so many things to be, candidly, you are all of that. Somewhere hidden inside you. Have faith.
And most importantly, a beautiful piece. Reeks of something each of us thinks at sometime.
Life is a circle, as you say.
God Bless
No Wonder they say Old is Gold...
Just wanted to know the reason for the line "YOU knoW Is YOU ARE" being written the way it is...:)
superb as one would expect from you... good choice of words to express feelings
Divya wat to say yaar..... I have always said that U show us a different and a nicer world altogether with your thoughts and through your poem!!!!
Simply too good and so true....
awesome like always...:)
Awesum poem Divsi :):) love the last two ending lines..I always love reading your blog so keep up the wonderful work :):)
@ braj : thanks buddy:)
@ ruch: yep me clicked it in mathura
@pulkit :thankew!:)
@ choc lover: thnx dearie:)
@ indrani: thanks:)
@ john: well said! at one point of time even the strongest most robust person also hits a low n as you said lifes a circle:)keep dropping in! Thnx for the lovely insight:)
@ shalu: thankyou sweetie fr always encouraging me and egging me on:):) glad you liked it!!*hugs*
@ sush: thankkoooo buds:))
@ haresh: welcome to my blog again:)thanks for getting me back lol
Yeah people are more important than things :)
Cheers
Randeep
@ gary: :) I l gt back to that query in fb inbox:p
@ zz: thankooo I ll keep writing thnx fr always loving what I write:):)
@randeep: thanks!!:)
last para.....story of every love life...innit?
Post a Comment