Saturday, May 08, 2010

for my soulmate...

when you kiss my forehead so gently...
In your bear hug full of love and care...
the whole universe is mine..

when you rest my head on your lap..
patiently listening to all my blabber..
the whole universe is mine...

you read my face..
you know whats running through my mind..
you decode my hearts desires..
when I make you smile...
The whole universe is MINE!

weeping when I am in pain..
silently praying..
when I hear your heart beating for me..
the WHOLE universe is MINE!

I dont need to say anything..
I just need to look into your eyes...
not speaking with you even for a day..
is worse than capital punishment , my heart cries..


I believe in LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT..
coz I fell for you the moment we saw each other..
I cant find another you..never...ever..

Cant bear your silence..
Cant bear your ignorance..
Cant bear your anger..
Cant bear any distance..

I know you & me..were meant to be..
I knew it from the start..
I am so possessive of you..so jealous..
if anyone stalks my sweetheart...

when you take me shopping,
why do we both stop at just the same thing?
I love walking arm in arm with you..
you know it makes me sing???

I am your baby..
I know I am so special for you...
For me, YOU ARE MY WORLD..
oh I am so in love with you:)

When you say you love me too..
when you say I am your "soulmate"
The whole universe is mine!

I will always be indebted to GOD..for gifting me YOU..
so gentle so pure just like the morning dew!
YOU are a part of me darling..THE LOVE OF MY LIFE...my universe..

MOM this ones for you:))

P.S: This goes out to all mothers, their children's SOULMATE who make life so beautiful:)

45 comments:

Sushlee said...

wow wow wow !!!!
soooooooooooooooooooo proud of you !!!!!
Your mum is so lucky to have a daughter like you :))

there;s no one like you in this world buddy:))

Priyanka Nair said...

Dear Divsi,
You know what!! i knew that the poem was not on what you had told me.. I know you so well girl :) Every line of this poem is so relative to my life and my very moment spent with my mama :) .. U know i hav written a letter for my mama which am giving her at 12 :) Without the existence of a woman the world would have never existed :) :) ...
Lov u :)
And yes ur moma is so damn lucky to hav a kid like u :)
muaah

Perspectives said...

wonderful;

love you mom!

me kalashree.. said...

beautiful!

itsyvitsy said...

A lovely loving tribute to the most amazing human being in everyone's lives - "Mother". What I like best about this poem is the amazing flow it has. The next thing I like is the expression, very real, very true, very sincere and very honest. A beautiful poem. I am sure your mother will feel very proud after reading this poem. :-D Cheers!

Anya said...

So lovely written
your Mother will be very proud on you when she read this :)))

Me said...

Beautiful...

All I did while reading this was SMILE :)

Jaunty anima said...

Aww..dearie...Beautifullllll-est!!
You stole my heart...really!!

And all the credit to that beautiful woman who gave birth to a beautiful daughter like you!!

LOadza love...!!

Chhaya said...

ur mother must be so proud of you.

such a beautiful gift... :)

Baljinder Singh said...

that was really sweet.....

Meher said...

awww...you know,perhaps every daughter feels the same coz her mother for her is her first eternal soulmate.
Oh,Divsi,i really missed your blog.
oh btw..am back..!!

Mr. "Niraj" Lemon said...

This was awesome...one of the best poems i have ever read...keep going..

Regards
Niraj
masallalemonade.blogspot.com

Unseen India Tours said...

Happy Mother's Day !! An amazing post which has a special meaning !!I really appreciate your feelings !!

Unseen Rajasthan

grace said...

I don't need to spell it words, you know already that its beautiful. Did your mum read it? How did she react?

Butterfly Thoughts said...

Beautiful thoughts penned down..

Randeep said...

oww that was beautiful. Lucky mom :)

Cheers
Randeep

VagaBond said...

Not a big fan of poems but this one was really sweet,my mom would have loved it if i had written something like this for her. :)
BTW i am not sure if u still remember me do u?

Indrani said...

So well written!
Indeed beautiful.

anamika said...

HIEEE..

I realized my mom imprtance only when I got married...Now I have to cook myself and no body runs after me to eat...

You made me so nostalgic and nice blog :)

Unseen India Tours said...

Waiting eagerly for your new post !!:)

Sh@s said...

Wow! So, beautiful.
As i was reading i kept thinking of something else until i read the last line. There is nothing that can replace the love of a mother.

rainboy said...

One of the best dedication I've read on Mothers.

Lovely dear


Take care

Mishree said...

lovely,babe.m so proud of u :)

Unseen India Tours said...

Hey Divsi !!What about new post?? Missing you on blogger..:)

Arti said...

A great poem.. Nicely penned down! I am late(mothers day is long gone) but I loved it.. Thanks for such a heart touching piece of art!

Bhavesh Chhatbar said...

Hey, seems you have again left blogging here :( I just hope all is well with you!

Unknown said...

I know how special your Mom is to you :) :)........
Hahahaa the best part for me was where you have written about Possessiveness & Jealousy, hehehee....
Your Mom is so lucky yaar, infact You both are lucky to have each other in life..... God Bless!!!!
Awesome post buddy!!!!

ShantanuDas said...

quite busy? no more posts for long

Unknown said...

Beautiful poem!

divsi said...

@ sush: frgive me for the late reply:(( n thanx a tonner buddy!!!!!
that comment means the world to me:)))n m lucky to have her!!!

@pri: yes yes u kno me so well..cant fool ya:p isnt it true all mums are their daughters worlds:))) love ya too:) me lucky toooo to have momma:)

@ ajay: thankew!!!

@ kala: thanks!!:)

@ vittal: thankyou so so much:):) glad you liked it:) couldnt think of a better gift for her....!:) the flow and the expression were both outcomes of the immense infinite love that a mother instills in our hearts:)
cheers!

divsi said...

@ anya: thanks!! she was..n m glad she was a little speechless..her silence spoke volumes!


@ harshita: thanx....glad it made u smile:)

@ rhythm: awww!! thanx sweetheart:) that comment made me beam ear to ear:):) love n hugs!!!

@chaya: thankew!:))) soo much:)

@ baljinder: thanks!!

divsi said...

@ meher: so well sed...:) n so true...every daughters soulmate...eternally...:)


@ niraj: thanx!! that was a beautiful compliment,,glad you liked it..keep visiting:)


@ bharat: thanx buddy!:) :):)

@ pallavi: *beeeeg grin*thanks sweetie! she loved it...smiled with moist eyes n silence that spoke soo much....it said it all:))

@ manisha: thankyouuu:))

@ randeep: thankew! lucky lucky me:)))

Vikram Suryawanshi said...

Awesome.........when I read great things like this, whole world is mine ;)

Unknown said...

Superb creation...and perfect dedication :) miss mum already reading it :)

Anita Sabat said...

Lovely touching words :)
Cheers for Moms! Beautifully expressed, Divsi!

Maniparna said...

This is beautiful! The eternal relationship between mother and child... :-)

Aditya said...

Sweet

divsi said...

Thanks Vikram! :) Welcome to my blog!

divsi said...

Thankyou :)

divsi said...

Thanks much dearie! :) its one of the purest forms of love ever!

divsi said...

Thanks so much Ani! glad you liked it! :)

divsi said...

Thanks Shweta! <3

divsi said...

Thanks so much buddy! :) Much love always :)

Anonymous said...

And Divsi.. this is just exceptionally beautiful.. so so so true :) (you've penned what's beyond words here and hats off to you and to every mother :) )

divsi said...

Thankyou so much Shashank! :) mothers are the greatest gifts of god and no matter what we dedicate to them it will never be enough :)