Wednesday, March 29, 2006

friendship.....


today i talked to an old friend.....earlier during schooldays..we hadnt spoken much....but actually i was suprised..we knew so much bout each other even without talking...
i realised that blabbering( which i keep doin) is not real frndship....
frnds can be many...4...5...10...50...or even more..but wat counts is not the quantity but the quality! how many of those fifty can u count on...? how many of them get u down by frankly pointing out ur mistakes...? i know i m gettin a little philo...but i guess frndship emerges during adversity not prosperity....
"WHEN U ARE UP YOUR FRIENDS KNOW WHO U R....
WHEN U R DOWN, U KNOW WHO UR FRIENDS ARE....!!"

5 comments:

Ati Ranjan said...

JUST TO CONFUSE YOU ....

Three friends went to a hotel. The bill was Rs 75/-
Each one contributed Rs.25/-.
The waiter took the bill to the cashier.
The cashier was happy & decided to give them a discount of Rs.5/- &
asked the waiter to return them Rs.5/-.
Now the waiter was confused. How to distribute Rs 5 among 3 persons?
He kept Rs 2 in his pocket & gave one rupee to each one of the 3 persons.
So initially each one had contributed Rs.25. Now as they are given 1 rupee back, their contribution reduces to Rs 24.

They all contributed Rs 24 -- that is 24x3=72 & 2 rupees are in the waiters pocket.

The total becomes 74. But they had paid Rs. 75.

Where is the remaining 1 rupee?

Ati Ranjan said...

Poem by an African...really cool. It goes like this...




When I born, I Black,

When I grow up, I Black,



When I go in Sun, I Black,

When I scared, I Black,

When I sick, I Black,

And when I die, I still black...


And you White fella,



When you born, you Pink,

When you grow up, you White,

When you go in Sun, you Red,

When you cold, you Blue,

When you scared, you Yellow,

When you sick, you Green,

And when you die, you Gray.................

And you calling me Colored???

divsi said...

that poem is awesome..buddy!

Anonymous said...

Really Touching love story



*A Beautiful Love Story*

A Couple met with an accident.
When they woke up in the hospital, the boy lost his eyes.
Months passed...
The girl left the boy because she was discouraged having a blind boyfriend.
After a year, the boy died in despair.
The girl went to his burial, and saw a letter on top of his cabin.
The Letter was for her...
It said
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Take care of my eyes, I love you so much"

Anonymous said...

accha hai,ye sab apne mails aur sms forwards yahan submit karneka 'gorakhdhanda' band karo aur kuch original socho!!!! Divi, would like to read all of your poems on the blog..