Saturday, October 04, 2014

#86

Top post on IndiBlogger.in, the community of Indian Bloggers



I wander.
Through lanes
Hills and plains
I try and hide
But you're always by my side.
Through alleys
Gorges and valleys.
I run 
Only to be found
You are always around.
You are my echo.
You are my shadow.
I escape.
Only to be caged by myself.
Again.
Time and again.
Can you escape from your own self?









4 comments:

Maniparna said...

Love the rhyming and the way you've expressed the feeling... :-)

divsi said...

Thanks a lot Maniparna:) glad you liked it!

Anonymous said...

Congos... :) Top post :) Superb.. here's something probably on the same lines.. (sincerely not an attempt to ruin yours.. pinky swear :P )

in crowd, when alone,
under the sun, in dark
in the mirror, in thoughts
the farther I run, the closer I get
how can I ever escape you? my own self :D

divsi said...

Thankyou :)
Your add-ons never/will never ruin any post :)
I love them! keep them coming :)