A Nice Picture ! A whole lot of things depends on the focus :)
Thanks :) indeed. It is all about your interpretations! :)
imagining how it feels to sit on that bench amidst the greens awaiting the magic.. awesome :)
Thanks a lot Lavs! :) the scene was ethereal!
Well, I just have to say Beautiful and this time I am enthralled by this magnificent click for a change :DGood one!
Thanks Shashank :) Glad you liked it! :)
Beautiful is what I would always say about your photographs and your poems - hmn? Always beautiful just like you! Keep up the good work !
Post a Comment
7 comments:
A Nice Picture ! A whole lot of things depends on the focus :)
Thanks :) indeed. It is all about your interpretations! :)
imagining how it feels to sit on that bench amidst the greens awaiting the magic.. awesome :)
Thanks a lot Lavs! :) the scene was ethereal!
Well, I just have to say Beautiful and this time I am enthralled by this magnificent click for a change :D
Good one!
Thanks Shashank :) Glad you liked it! :)
Beautiful is what I would always say about your photographs and your poems - hmn? Always beautiful just like you! Keep up the good work !
Post a Comment