Wednesday, September 03, 2014

#55


The yellow carpet
 Fiery and bright
Scattered like a midsummer dream
A Magical sight.
Dusted yet graceful.
Fallen yet beautiful.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Beautiful" :)
the aftermath of life
glorious and alive
scattered yet happy and bright
spreading across hope and light

divsi said...

Awesome Shashank! I now look forward to your add-ons! :) When I sit down to blog, Somewhere in my mind , I wonder what add-on will you give ;) Its such a fresh perspective, always!

Anonymous said...

:) Thank you so much for welcoming them. It's so good to know that I can write what I feel after reading :) (I try not to ruin your wonderful writings but then they jump in somehow :D )

divsi said...

Hehe! They do not ruin the post at all. Keep them coming!
:)

Ankur Anand said...

the world
does not give a
damn
about us
let’s start
polluting :D

divsi said...

I din't get you Ankur.