Its been quite some time since I blogged "regularly" and I feel extremely 'duh' about it.
The blog needs a revamp and new posts of course.
There was a time I couldn't stay away from this dashboard even for a day and I dearly miss those days and all those blog friends.
Starting today, A series of picto-poems will be posted daily..to revive this defunct space.
I know a lot of readers have drifted away. I haven't read so many of their blogs as well.
So here's a new beginning. A new revival.
Dear Neglected Blog, Hope I shall be forgiven.
:)
The blog needs a revamp and new posts of course.
There was a time I couldn't stay away from this dashboard even for a day and I dearly miss those days and all those blog friends.
Starting today, A series of picto-poems will be posted daily..to revive this defunct space.
I know a lot of readers have drifted away. I haven't read so many of their blogs as well.
So here's a new beginning. A new revival.
Dear Neglected Blog, Hope I shall be forgiven.
:)
2 comments:
And the customary comment to welcome you back. Hope you will stay around this time :)
tee hee hee :p Thanks a lot Braj! Yes. This time no hiding away :)
Post a Comment