Saturday, July 12, 2014

#3

I wait for the rain
For droplets
For dance
For Joy
To rinse away dusted pain.
When the parched will be drenched.
When thirsts will be quenched.
I know its round the corner.
Maybe the next lane.
I wait for the rain.


Pic clicked at Vrindavan.


12 comments:

Gayathri Baskaran said...

Beautiful !

divsi said...

Thanks gayathri :)

Vinay Nagaraju said...

Beautiful, the selection of the picture and the words make a very appealing presence :)

divsi said...

Thanks so much Vinay! :) Glad you liked it!

Sushlee said...

beautiful as always budss:)

divsi said...

thanks sush :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful words and such an awesome click. Good one!

divsi said...

Thanks so much :)

Anita Sabat said...

Nice one! Blog more often, Divsi :)

Anita Sabat said...

Just saw your full name- Divyakshi is so beautiful :)

divsi said...

Thanks Ani! I have been away for a long long time. Now making conscious efforts to be regular again:)

divsi said...

Thanks a lot Anita :)