Very beautifully written...!
Nice.. I was actually going in for the TV when I read the title :)
Lovely poem...
loved the way you depicted the square box called home :)
Thanks Jatin :)
Thankyou:)
Thankoo Braj :):)
Hehe. On a second thought i feel even the description matches it to a certain extent:)
Short and well penned. Lovely!
Thanks a lot Indrani :)
Home is where love is in plenty and you experience heaven every moment!!!!. Well written buddy, masterpiece as always:) lots of love and hugsss :) :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Very beautifully written...!
Nice.. I was actually going in for the TV when I read the title :)
Lovely poem...
loved the way you depicted the square box called home :)
Thanks Jatin :)
Thankyou:)
Thankoo Braj :):)
Hehe. On a second thought i feel even the description matches it to a certain extent:)
Short and well penned. Lovely!
Thanks a lot Indrani :)
Home is where love is in plenty and you experience heaven every moment!!!!. Well written buddy, masterpiece as always:) lots of love and hugsss :) :)
Post a Comment